Mr. Christos Pappas: The elimination of Memorandum is one way - Interview on the national newspaper "Empros"
A very interesting interview about the current political developments, and events that marked his political course, gave το the newspaper "Empros" and to Mr. Panagopoulos, the State MP and Parliamentary Representative of the Golden Dawn Mr. Christos Pappas. Mr. Pappas talks about the “stone years" of the illegal persecution against third political force of the country and against himself, speaking for the problems and the future of our country.
Interview of Mr. Christos Pappas, State MP of People's Association Golden Dawn to Mr. P. Panagopoulos
- P.P.: Mr. Pappas, I would like first to tell me about 2013 and the persecution of the Golden Dawn. It is known that during this period the Golden Dawn was in a very large increase. Who really were behind the persecution? Who incited them and with what purpose?
- CH.P.: Indeed, Mr. Panagopoulos, it is completed three years from the beginning of the persecution of our movement, of the Leader, of the MPs and of the members. Behind the persecution it is hiding the illegal circuit of the justice, Mr. Samaras himself and his gang. As it has been revealed with the Mr. Baltako’s video, the recorded excerpt of the telephone conversation-Samara’s mandate for the detention of the deputies and the bonds of the ex - Prime Minister, of the MPs and of the members of the political party New Republic, show that the prosecutions were preplanned long before the unfortunate and condemnable incident, that took place in Keratsini - and I mean the murder of Fyssas.
The aim of this concerted and unprecedented political persecution was the fear of the Greek nationalists, MPs and voters. To the great regret and wonder I would say, three years later, we are present on the political scene, we are the third political force of the country, united like a fist under the leadership of our Leader and of the movement’s organs, recording again a large raising to the polls, that I hope we will have also to the ballot box.
- P.P.: At what point are at the moment the internal and external aspects of Greece in terms of national defense and what impact has the promotion of the policy of open borders from the coalition of the political parties SYRIZA - ANEL?
- CH.P.: In the worst. The defense of the country is vulnerable despite the pronouncements of the dangerous and skilless Minister of the defense, Mr. Kammenos and the policies applied in this field by the government of SYRIZA-ANEL. As regards the internal issues, it is attempted the dissolution of the social fabric, not only because of poverty brought by the Memorandum but also because of the massive invasion of foreigners and other people with different religions. The bitter truth is that the country is in mortal danger.
- P.P.: The handling of the policy of immigration pursued by the government has a huge negative impact on the economy but also to the demographic deterioration. Do you think that all this was pre-established by a particular project?
- CH.P.: Europe and Greece are the target of the suzerain, who apply to the letter the Kallergki’s plan that provides the dissolution of nation states and the changing of the population. The only way resistance is the resistance to these fraudulent plans. In our country, the power of national resistance is the Golden Dawn that the unwavering and constant political struggle is a model for all the European peoples.
- P.P.: Not long ago the government through its representative Mr. Filis, announced that they will legalize the mosques in Greece and will proceed with the construction of the mosque in the region named Votanikos. What are the risks which are behind these movements, and what are the positions of the Golden Dawn to address this problem?
- CH.P.: To banish the Ottomans and shut down the mosques to the Greek territory, rivers of blood were spilled from the revolution of 1821 to the Balkan wars in 1912 - 1913. The unacceptable assumption that a mosque be erected in the center of Athens and the prospect to fill the country similar places of worship that will be the incubators of the Islamic hatred and terrorism, as proven done in other European countries, makes our country vulnerable and the Greek people helpless pre the appetites of every Islamist, fanatical and crazy imam. It is a "Trojan Horse" with the eventual European perspective of the Turkey to become our whole country, a province of the Turkey.
- P.P.: SYRIZA achieved power by reassuring that he will tear apart Memoranda and that he will terminate ENFIA (Unified Property Ownership Tax). If tomorrow, Golden Dawn takes control of this country, which policy she is going to apply regarding the Memoranda and how she will be able to relief the Greeks from the unsustainable taxes?
- CH.P.: Golden Dawn is the only force of the Greek Parliament opposed to memoranda. Their appliance constitutes a national treachery. Memoranda are indeed the source of our misfortune. For Golden Dawn, the termination of Memoranda is the sole way. According to our political program, the unilateral denouncement of memorandum is crucial, despite any potential price on our international relations and the home affairs of a dynastic European Union. Regarding ENFIA, it is a secondary effect of Memorandum, which has been firstly introduced by New Democracy and now is consistently applied by SYRIZA, despite all the previous announcement during the electoral period. The left and right wing apply evenly the same anti-grass, anti-Greek and adhered to memoranda policy. You have to be sure, Mr. Panagopoulos that in the following months the morbid consciousness of those in power will invent even new taxes, according to their aspirations for the submission of the proud Greek people.
- P.P.: We stand in front of the possibility of a possible severance between the State and the Church. Which could be the consequences of this possibility, regarding the cohesion of the Greek society?
- CH.P.: In this subject, we are termless. We rule out any potential thought about the separation between the state and the church. Through the words of N. G. Michaloliakos, in the Greek Parliament, it became clear that we demand a national state, blessed by God. That is what we are fighting for, for a national state and for national independence. The consequences of a possible separation will be noxious for the state functioning but they won’t be able to harm the Hellenic soul. No matter what they are about to devise, Greeks are 98% Christian Orthodox. Four centuries of slavery were not able to alter us, in this era, there is no way. Greeks will resist, will fight and are will be victorious. Golden Dawn guarantees this fight and this victory.
- P.P.: Balkans as well as the Middle Asia zone are in the marge of grand geopolitical alterations. Which is going to be, according to your opinion, the role of Turkey in these developments and in which way her presence can affect the future of the Europe?
- CH.P.: You cannot even conceive how tumultuous and unstable the current era is. Turkey, following her recent invasion in the Syrian territory, despite the relations with Russia, is proved to be consistent to the West. The internal affairs of Turkey, the composition of the population, the neo Ottomanism of the sultan Erdogan and the conflict between the secularism and the religion, Kemalism and neo Ottomanism, place Turkey into the position of the “Sick Old Man” in the international political-geopolitical scene., just like during the 19th century. No one can predict the upcoming political developments, which always present the factor of the unexpected, yet, I will be pleased if Turkey would follow the path of the late Soviet Union and thus fall apart of her pieces.
- P.P.: I would like a comment from you regarding the television licenses that in this current period monopolize the timeliness. What about this situation?
- CH.P.: SYRIZA attempts to rearrange the cards and create new systems of interdependence. Taking into account the absurd policy of this political party, “according to their mood”, there is no doubt that SYRIZA will be adhered to this system of interdependence, either the old-fashioned, or the new one.
- P.P.: What message would Christos Pappas send to all the Greeks that are confronted with major problems in these strenuous times?
- CH.P.: The same words, while I’ve been leaving GADA (Attica General Police Headquarters), with handcuffs on my hands: “Greeks do not believe them, do not afraid of them, do not retreat”. The force of the people is way more powerful than you can imagine. Those in power are afraid of this exact force. Golden Dawn, being restless, courageous, with a political plan, continues the fight for the Homeland and the Freedom, for the People, with the People. Aspiring our national independence and social justice.